Sunday 8 March 2020

Introduction


Introduction

A Creative Work

This is a normal work that I did for my design studio assessment in Foundation year. Unlike most of the work in that year, it's a work without theme, limitation or design movement. I used the materials I liked and the shapes I wished. There is some negative space and the polypropylene inserted into the sticks. I like the shape, which is inspired by bones of wing. 


A Great Piece of Architecture

This was photographed in UTS. I think the irregular shapes of different levels are quite interesting and has a little bit feeling of Postmodernism. Moreover, the reflecting material used on the surface makes the building more energetic without any mussy colour. 

Something Beautiful

May be it's not so profetional but I like the colour matching of this dish. This is a photo I photographed in a cafe famous for the brunch there, and this is the scallop spaghetti with spinash, colour peper, cherry tomatoes and lemon. The colour matching makes the dish look delicious and bright. 

Creative Works from Companies/Designers

the_kyza (Khyzyl Saleem): Memory Forget Lonely

Mountain & Moon (Andrey Allen and Ashton Cameron): Wealth Revere Scared

Trent Jansen Studio: Monster Roar Wild

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fenglin. Todays class has been moved to an online format as a result of COVID-19 concerns. Please see the post on my blog with instructions on how we will go about this. Chris

    ReplyDelete